Welcome To My World

I am deeply concerned with getting to the bottom autism, the zombie apocalypse, my children, lovely husband, odd bits of trivia, animals, Tool, and the hygiene habits of Walmart patrons. If any of these descriptions fit you....welcome to my world!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zombie Resistance

Okay, my husband has introduced me to zombie games, tried to get me to read zombie books and watch zombie movies.  I resisted for a very long time and then I watched a marathon of "The Walking Dead" and that was that.  I have never been one for hysterics but that show scares the doo doo out of me!  I start thinking about things like what my zombie killing weapons will be, or how we will scavenge for food and shelter!  I know, I am nuts, but so is my husband and my friend Bryan and about a million other people.  I was told that gun sales went up after Obama was elected because, one: people were afraid that he would do something angry and black to the country and, two: to prepare for the zombie apocalypse.  There are blogs, newsletters and underground survival groups!  There is even a special zombie killing bullet....I'm not even kidding!  So what has caused this zombie obsession?  Well, I have a theory....September 11the brought an attack on our country the likes of which we had never seen.  It put us on edge; in survival mode and then things settled down.  So how do you top this?  A virus that is airborne and turns people into zombies who only want to eat your flesh.  Good right!?  Oh yeah and the perfect zombie survival house is for sale!  For a mere $1.75 million bucks, you could survive the zombie apocalypse in style http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-perfect-house-for-surviving-a-zombie-apocalyps

Yah, well all I can tell you is that though we have not stockpiled food and water or sought zombie proof shelter, but we have discussed what weapons we would prefer to kill zombies with.  That's right...and I want a machete....shut up!

1 comment:

Redtex said...

No, you come to our house, because we have mad skilz.

And no drought.

We got your back, darlin'.

Followers